Who We Are
Healthy families. Successful children. Strong community.
It takes a village to raise a child, and the Carpinteria Children’s Project aims to coordinate the efforts in the village so that all families and children are healthy and successful. We are the coordinating hub of the Thrive Carpinteria Partner Network, a formal partnership of early childhood education and social services providers who serve families as a team. Even with the network, there are some gaps in services in Carpinteria, and so the Carpinteria Children’s Project provides direct services in early childhood education and family support. When other gaps in available services arise, we reach out to other resources in the county to fill them.
The Carpinteria Children’s Project contributes to the Thrive Santa Barbara County, Carpinteria Early Childhood Education Directors’ Network, and Thrive Carpinteria, three geographically-based organizations that strive to help all children be successful cradle to career.
- “Community Gathering: Recovery Begins” event, Sunday, Jan. 21, 2-4 pm
- CarpStrong & CCP Food Drive to support local families
- “Carpinteria Children’s Project: A collection of hope-aholics” by Executive Director Maria Fisk in Coastal View News
- Resolution Approved by Board of Directors
- It Takes a Village by Director Maria Fisk in Coastal View News