We are currently looking to fill the following position at the Carpinteria Children’s Project:
Receptionist – Part-time position
- Position Description Summary: supports the success of the CCP by providing customer service and support by receiving clients and/or their phone calls. The position also serves in a generalist role performing a range of secretarial and program support duties.Requirements Summary:
- High school diploma required, post-secondary degree preferred
- Three years related experience preferred
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required; bicultural preferred
- Computer and Internet literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks effectively required
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
Although we have no other specific job openings at this time, we would love to receive an application and resume from anyone interested in working with us. In addition, we are always in need of qualified substitute Teachers, Instructional Assistants, and Custodians. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in working with us.